Saturday 15 June 2013

Calling all puzzle lovers - Puzzle volume II published.

Not really sure what is going on, but I have been in a very productive mood lately. I have been  inspired by the smallest and strangest things in the last month. Ideas for many different types of puzzles just keeps pouring out of my head. 

A few weeks back I sat looking out the window and suddenly realised that I could make up a fun maths puzzle based on my washing line. The way I log onto an online web service lead to a difficult code cracking puzzle. And so on.


The good news is that all this has lead to a second volume in the "50 Math, Logic and Word Puzzles" series being published on Amazon Kindle in record time.
So if you like puzzles here is a LINK to volume II.


Here is a little taster, a word puzzle from Volume II:









What word is hidden in the above image
Happy puzzling and never give up!


No comments:

Post a Comment